Our 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1120 with easy mount adhesive is designed for mounting flexographic print plates to cylinders or sleeves. This tan foam mounting tape provides high quality process print.
Bubble Free Flexographic Plate Mounting
3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1120 is a tan foam tape that provides high quality process print. It has the air release feature that allows for bubble free mounting. This flexographic plate mounting tape has excellent resistance to lifting on press allowing for easy and clean plate removal.
This cushion tape is manufactured for 0.51 mm (20 mil) applications. It is constructed with engineered acrylic adhesives. The adhesive on the linered (plate) side of the tape is designed for mounting of photopolymer plates. The adhesive on the non-linered (sleeve/cylinder) side is designed for mounting to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves, providing easy application at mounting and clean removal when demounting.
Keep the Presses Running and your Customers Coming Back
For decades, this products have been at work in printing plants helping to improve the quality of the work that goes out and the efficiency of how it gets done.
- 0.51 mm (0.020 inch) double coated foam tape has the air release feature with a plate side adhesive technology designed to remove with less force from flexographic print plates.
- Has a soft density foam that is ideal for process printing with halftone dots
- Provides high quality process print. The adhesives remove cleanly from the print plate and the print cylinder.
- Securely bonds the flexographic photopolymer plate to the print sleeve or steel cylinder to prevent plate edge lifting during printing.
- Print plates mounted on E1120 will have no air bubbles under the plate due to the air release feature designed into the tape
Grooves in the adhesive are created by a cross-hatch pattern from the release liner