Driving force of knowledge in flexible packaging
We work alongside converting companies and Brand owners to offer them an optimal advice.
We are commited to training and our aim is to become the driving force of knowledge within the flexible packaging sector.
is geared towards individuals or company in need of a fundamental knowledge of the printing process. is taught mixing hands-on training and formal instruction in a flexo printing environment. The trainee will come out of the class understanding the function of flexography in the printing industry and all elements required for a company to produce a finished product including layout, trapping and distortion, plate-making, proofing, ink station set up, ink maintenance, press operation and quality control.
Who Should Attend ?
- Those new to the industry or those needing a refresher on flexographic concepts and components.
- Suppliers & Manufacturers
- Sales and Customer Service
- Plant Management and Supervisors
- Quality Assurance and Training Staff
Learning Outcomes :
- Understanding of concepts needed to go from design planning to final printed and converted product
- Learn terminology to better communicate on a professional level with customers, suppliers and staff
- Understand the influence of all components of flexographic production and prepress decisions
- Learn best practices in each step of the image reproduction process and modern digital workflow
- Understand influences on color reproduction and color communication
What are the Benefits ?
- Training by professional instructors.
- Hands-on teaching for each step of the process
- Immediate implementation of knowledge back at your facility
- Small class size to promote individualized instruction and to ensure each participant practices the concepts.
- Great beginner course to expose each participant to the complete flexographic process