Our 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1920 with easy mount adhesive is designed for mounting flexographic print plates to cylinders or sleeves. This pink foam mounting tape provides high quality light medium combination print.
Bubble Free Flexographic Plate Mounting
Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1920 is a pink foam tape that provides high quality combination print. This is a light medium tape for combination print. It has the air release feature that allows for bubble free mounting. This flexographic plate mounting tape has excellent resistance to lifting on press allowing for easy and clean plate removal.
This cushion tape manufactured for 0.51 mm (20 mil) applications. It is constructed with engineered acrylic adhesives. The adhesive on the linered (plate) side of the tape is designed for mounting of photopolymer plates. The adhesive on the non-linered (sleeve/cylinder) side is designed for mounting to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves, providing easy application at mounting and clean removal when demounting.
On Easy with Reduced Air Entrapment
Unlike other mounting tapes that use a pebbled or flat release liner. The embossed crosshatched pattern imprints unique microchannels into the easy mount adhesive that allows entrapped air to escape. Air bubbles disappear from between the tape and plate, and between the tape and sleeve or cylinder for virtually bubble-free mounting. Setup is faster with smoother surfaces for cleaner print quality and higher productivity. The adhesive maintains tight contact with reduced edge lifting.
Keep the Presses Running and your Customers Coming Back
For decades, This is products have been at work in printing plants helping to improve the quality of the work that goes out and the efficiency of how it gets done.
- 0.51 mm (0.020 inch) double coated foam tape has the air release feature with a plate side adhesive technology designed to remove with less force from flexographic print plates.
- Has a light medium density foam that is ideal for printing combinations of solids and process with halftone dots
- Provides high quality light-medium combination print. The adhesives remove cleanly from the print plate and the print cylinder.
- E1920 securely bonds the flexographic photopolymer plate to the print sleeve or steel cylinder to prevent plate edge lifting during printing
- Print plates mounted on E1920 will have no air bubbles under the plate due to the air release feature designed into the tape
- Grooves in the adhesive are created by a cross-hatch pattern from the release liner