Cylinder Mount Build-Up Tape 1640 has a non-compressible vinyl carrier coated on one side with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive designed for building-up print cylinder diameter to help meet press undercut and pitch diameter requirements.
It allows the flexographic printer to take advantage of the print quality improvement of thinner plates without the costly investment of new cylinders, gears or sleeves.
This tape gives the flexographic printer the flexibility to easily and affordably take advantage of the print quality improvements of thin plates. In addition, this tape is reusable, allowing for easy transition from one job to the next. Leave the tape on the cylinder and remount any Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape for the next job.
- Allows for print quality improvements of thinner printing plates without the cost of new cylinders, gears or sleeves
- Designed for building-up print cylinder diameter to change the repeat length for presses with 1/4″-pitch gear systems
- Good adhesion for mounting and repositioning to cylinders and sleeves
- Reusable tape allows for easy transition from one job to the next
- Easy to cut and splice, and removes clean